15 cm of well pressed bottom and level off the surface with sand or small marble chips to create an homogenesus floor.
25 cm of well pressed bottom and level off the surface with sand or small marble chips to create an homogenesus floor.
1. Positioning and implantation of edgings to define perimeter of work
2. To get andamenti curvilinei, we suggest you to use PVC or Aluminium edgings that should indicatively stick out by 5,2 cm over the well pressed bottom.
3. Compact the bottom of the area to make it level always using a final well pressed layer of sand or small marble chips to create an homogenesus floor.
4. Level and compact the bottom of using always a final layer of sand or fine aggregate well-pressed to create a uniform plan.
7. Use one or two sizes of marble chips to fill in GRAVELFIX.
8. If you use 2 mesures of marble chips, please fill in at first with smaller size, till the top, compact using a vibrating machine and apply the final layer with granules or pebbles.
9. If you are just using a size of marble chips or pebbles, fill in with the chosen products and compact the surface using a vibrating machine and apply the final layer always with the same size.
10. Fill in equally all panels in order to create a maximum layer of 2 cm over the GRAVELFIX surface.
11. Once you’ve filled the cells the job is done and surface will be immediately walkable.
Pebbles are suggested for spaces attended by children to avoid scratches.